Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 343

Thursday December 15, 2011


'tis the season to be knee deep in christmas cookies. It's the one time of the year that eating our weight in tasty treats is not only expected but reveled in. Those who know me, know that I'm not much of a baker, but in the 2 weeks that lead up to Christmas I can't seem to stop myself.

Maybe it's because I'm hosting our families dinner this year...or maybe it's just the excitement of having all of the 'chores' done for the first time in ages and allowing myself to simply have fun.

I'm still scouring the net for more recipes...what new treat can i make? How much research can I do? Where would we be without the vast resources of the internet? Life has gone from a simple box filled with index cards to folders upon folders of favourite recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment