Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 319

Tuesday November 22, 2011


I've been remiss this past week in posting. It's not that I didn't have the time, it was just that there was only one picture that could have been this days...and I just couldn't find it in my heart to process the images I took. They broke my heart all over again...I can't describe Dodgers mood that afternoon.

He came over to see what I was doing on the floor...because in Dodgers mind there can only be one reason to be on the floor...to pet him of course. He saw the urn on the ground and headed over for a sniff. I'm pretty sure it was her collar he responded to but all of a sudden he pawed the collar/Urn and mewed pathetically.

The sadness that echoed through the room was almost deafening. Who knows...maybe he knew...or maybe he was just picking up on the sadness coming from me. Either way Ms. Boo came home to rest today.

1 comment: