Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 354

Monday December 26, 2011


Another Christmas had come and gone and I have to admit I thoughly enjoyed every moment of it. The gods of holiday spirit though, seemed determined to rob me of mine, seriously.

I re-strained the tendons in my left arm, pulled my lower back, burned and blistered 3 fingers and 1 thumb on my right hand on a hot lid and had hot Ham juice soak the entire front of my dress. All in one day.

I don't think my game face held on through dinner (I've been told I looked grumpy) but I did learn something. Families change and as a result so do traditions. It's not a bad thing, just different. It's not always easy to accept that things will never be the same but what you have to look at is what fantastic new memories are being made.

If you're not able to bend when the winds of change arrive you'll find yourself twisted and broken and eventually discarded. Not a place I wanna be. So I learned to man up and move on...or at least I learned I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment