Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 7

Seeing Red





Well it's now a full week into this project and so far I've enjoyed the challenge. I've had some feedback about the lack of continuity or theme from a few people now. I guess what the theme of this project is it's a reflection of what I find beautiful.

This morning the sun was a welcome sight and the friendship ball hanging in my front window looked gorgeous. Warm and inviting,just like my friend Mr. Sun.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little confused. Isn't it supposed to be an original picture each day and NOT a theme?? What would be the point of a theme? Um, a 365 day tour of pictures of apples??? I like it that each day has something totally different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some 365 projects have a continuing theme, some people choose a new theme every week. Kind of like an assignment...find something to photograph that represents "light" to you.

    Not all do though...it's all about personal preference. I find that just picking up the camera is enough of a theme for me!

    ReplyDelete