Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 23

Frost




I awoke this morning and looked outside to discover that a gorgeous winter wonderland had appeared overnight. I'm posting my 2 favourite shots from this mornings excursion, simply because I couldn't pick between the two.

The frost this morning was like none that I've seen before...it was composed of incredibly long crystalline structures that I found just stunning...of course I couldn't translate it, but I had to try.

The complexity of such a small thing never ceases to amaze me.




There's something romantic about fog to me...I don't know if it's because of the secrets it could be concealing or if it's the lack of clarity.

I adore fog pictures...there's something understated and emotive about them for me and I think that's why I keep taking them. That hint of a shape or form somewhere in the picture is what draws me in, triggering a memory and making me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment