Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 21

Sunshine...on my shoulders...or anywhere else...makes me happy




After much thought about today's post I decided I had to honor the fact that the sun is out and shining bright. Something that's been sorely missed around here and is about to missed again as there's yet another storm approaching fast.

I awoke this morning to a minimal amount of cloud cover, but what I noticed was that the sun was desperately trying to break through. The skies are now bright blue and the temperature in my living room has shot up 5 degrees, and I love it.

The shot I posted isn't a work of art, it's not technically perfect or even visually appealing to most, but it makes me smile. Probably because the clouds caught my eye and try as I might I can never get them to turn out as good as they looked in real life. I'll never stop trying though.

No comments:

Post a Comment