Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 365


Day 365. I honestly can't believe that I've been working on this project for an entire year! I think that in honor of the final day of this project I'm going to break the rules and post all of my favourite photos from today.


You see, I spent the day at my favourite park sitting in the snow surrounded by my feathered friends. I couldn't imagine a better subject for day 365. And 3 hours of sitting in the snow in the middle of a blizzard seemed like the best day 365 shoot idea ever. I was cold, wet, snow crusted and never happier.

Let's face it, it's what I was meant to do. I had a squirrel fall off a feeder and land on my head, Pine Grosbeaks buzzing my head and landing on my boot, chickadees, Bluejays and nuthatches and woodpeckers all came to visit. Best day ever. Am I done? Is project 365 over? I don't think so.

I loved being forced to pick up my camera everyday. I learned, I grew, I changed how I saw beauty. Some shots sucked, some were amazing. I saw things I wouldn't have, if not for Project 365.

So here's to another year...project 365...the sequal!

No comments:

Post a Comment