Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 18 - a spot with no view

A spot with no view


There can only be one picture for today. Mainly because it's the only one I took. My back went into a severe muscle spasm which left me on the floor all day. Sucky? You betcha, however I did learn a few things.

1)I realzed i needed a new vacuume. Nothing makes you more aware of just how much pet fur your vacuume leaves behind until you're nose to nose with it for 6 hours.

2)Dehydration becomes your best friend, when you have to work your way UP to crawling...okay dragging and pushing yourself across the carpet with your feet...you know, the way babies do.

3)I really need to stock food in my purse.

4) Gum is not a meal...however when your starving it'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment