Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 14, 2011 - Day 129

The house finches eat oranges?


Have you noticed how almost every picture for the last month has been a bird? Looking back I almost feel guilty...like thats cheating...not really part of the project. I mean it's not like I picked up the camera to shoot those birds for the project...I'd have shot them anyways.

So is that cheating? Or is it using the subject on hand? During the winter I took close ups of every knick knack and piece of decor that I owned. Spring brought signs of life, Migration brought birds. I'm guessing that there's a really good chance that once the flowers bloom in my gardens there's going to be a lot of flower pictures.

129 days into this project and I'm still going...It's starting to feel like a bit of a chore...but that's probably because I'm trying to play catch up with 6000 images and 2 weeks worth of posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment