Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 90

Company


I think the thing that I'm gonna miss the most about booboo is her ever presence at the dinner table. She has a chair that she sits in while we eat...sounds gross to some I know but half the time you don't even know she's there...you just look over and see these eyes staring at you from just above the table cloth.

She never begs for food...no meowing, no jumping up on the table...just a simple "I have just as much right to be here" attitude.

The plate thing is not the norm for her...she's too prissy for that, but when she seemed to ask for it I couldn't turn her down...after all it's like russian roulette around here when it comes time for her to find something she'll eat.

It's getting harder...some days she's great...other days...not so much.

It really is true...some people have pets. Others have furry members of the family.

2 comments: