Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 36 - Tongue

Saturday February 12, 2012


You know who has the best husband in the world? Me.

After bringing our puppy home from a walk through the woods he excitedly pulled his cell phone out to show me pictures of this massive flock of birds that all over the woods he'd spent the last hours walking through. He then asked me if it was normal for Cedar Waxwings to be here in winter.

I replied no, but Bohemian Waxwings winter here...I then grabbed my gear and begged him to drive me there so I could see if I could get any shots.

So off I went in Pj pants and my hair in curlers, no toque, no mittens. Just my parka and my gear not really believing that they would still be there or that the number he'd indicated was exaggerated.

He hadn't. There were well over 200. and they were everywhere. I was in heaven.

Who the hell knew Bohemian Waxwings had red eyes? I sure didn't!!

No comments:

Post a Comment