Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 147

Storm Clouds



I can't even begin to describe the sky today. I came home from my Massage apointment and couldn't help but notice how stunning the clouds were. Of course its usually quite difficult to translate that beauty in to pictures...it's missing the movement...and today was no exception.

I stood on the street and watched clouds swirl and flirt with each other. Then at one point I realized there was a stunningly terrifying dance going on. The clouds seemed to get sucked up into the heavens almost like an inverted vortex. Then moments later they seemed to be expelled from the heavens, pushed downward from where they came.

At some level I knew that the possibility of a Tornado was there, but honestly I dismissed it as everytime there's a storm I feel that way. I did keep and eye on the sky for the rest of the afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment