Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Stop. Breathe. Enjoy.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 79

Morning Snuggles


I know the quality of this pic isn't the best...it's with my Ipod. Here's the thing though, I love the feel that it has...it captures exactly how it felt that morning...normal and warm.

You see the day before on a semi-routine visit to the vet my baby Boo was given an initial diagnosis of Cancer. It's a rapid growing mouth cancer. It's been biopsied and were waiting the requisite 2 weeks for the results, however the vet doesn't seem to think she'll last long enough to get the results.

As one might imagine there was a lot of crying, denial and heartbreak. So to have that glimpse of normalcy was something I treasured.

So heads up people...I have a feeling Boo will be my subject a lot over these next couple of weeks. My princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment